As your Tacoma family dentists, we're committed to providing comprehensive care to ensure optimal overall wellness. This includes taking a comprehensive approach to your dental care that looks beyond the teeth, such as TMJ treatment.
Are you suffering from the following symptoms?
- Chronic headaches or migraines
- Ringing in the ears
- Tingling fingers
- Popping in the jaw when chewing
- Worn teeth
- Facial, neck or upper back pain
All of these symptoms are signs you could be experiencing an unbalanced jaw joint, also known as the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). This means your TMJ and bite are not in harmony with each other. Fortunately, there are non-invasive solutions to help relieve your pain.
How can you get out of pain?
There are multiple solutions you can pursue to help relieve your pain. With our Tacoma dentists, we can use:
- Nightguards: When you sleep, you may be grinding your teeth, which is a standard indicator of TMJ disorder. Custom-fitted nightguards can protect your teeth from the nightly grind and relieve your pain.
- Dermal Fillers: On top of getting a cosmetic benefit, Dermal Fillers can help relieve TMJ pain and chronic headaches.
Stop living life in pain and get your life back! Contact our dental office for a comprehensive consultation.